Windmill USDA Organic MCT Oil, 32 Ounces
- USD: $ 18.99
- This Item is Only Available Online at Costco.com
- Made From Pure Coconut Oil
- USDA Certified Organic
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Stock Up & Save offer is limited to 5 discounts per membership
Product details have been supplied by the Manufacturer, and are hosted by a third party.
Organic MCT Oil Packed with Healthy Fats
MCT Oil Overview
Organic MCT Oil – Overview
Organic MCT Oil by Windmill Natural VitaminsWindmill MCT Oil is certified as USDA Organic and is made from pure, non-GMO coconuts. Each serving is packed with healthy fats known as medium chain triglycerides.
Windmill MCT Oil is emulsified through a careful steam fractionation process for purity and efficacy. No solvents or chemicals of any kind are used in the process.
Organic MCT Oil can be mixed with hot or cold beverages for easy use. It can also be used for healthy baking, salads and more.
Organic MCT Oil – Better Living
What Is MCT Oil?MCT Oil contains four specific healthy fatty acids, known as medium chain triglycerides due to their structure. These MCTS are caproic (C6), caprylic (C8), capric (C10) and lauric (C12) fatty acids. Because Windmill Organic MCT Oil is made from pure organic coconut oil, it is a great source of the four MCTs. In addition, it is especially rich in the prized C8 and C10 fatty acids.
Typical MCT Profile in Organic MCT OilWindmill Organic MCT Oil contains an optimal blend of medium chain triglycerides. This includes primary focus on the most desirable MCTs – capylic and capric acids – in addition to small amounts of naturally occurring caproic and lauric acid. This combination provides all the benefits associated with MCT oil use.
This quality Organic MCT Oil contains the following fatty acids, based on typical composition per 14 g serving:
• 280 mg caproic acid (C6).
• 8,120 mg caprylic acid (C8).
• 5,320 mg capric acid (C10).
• 280 mg lauric acid (C12).
Advanced Steam Fractionation ProcessWindmill’s Organic MCT Oil is made using an advanced fractionation process that employs steam distillation to extract the desired MCTs from organic coconut oil. No chemicals or solvents are used in the extraction and separation procedure, which yields ultra-pure MCT Oil.
FROM COCONUT OIL TO MCT OIL
• The process starts with organic coconut oil (containing multiple fatty acids), which is fed into the fractionation (separation) process.
• The coconut oil is heated and low-pressure steam is applied to bring the oil to a boil. At different temperatures, individual fatty acids are separated based on their varying boiling points.
• The desired fatty acid vapors are funneled from the tower into condensers that cool each one back into liquid.
• Unwanted excess fatty acids and oil (distillate) are removed and not used in the product.
• The beneficial MCTs are reconstituted in varying percentages – with greatest amounts of desirable C8 and C10 – to make up the premium Windmill Organic MCT Oil formulation.
Mix with Hot & Cold BeveragesThe great thing about Windmill Organic MCT Oil is that it can be used in a variety of ways. That means getting the benefits of these healthy fats is easy and convenient.
• Mix with hot coffee for a morning pick-me-up. You can also add other ketogenic ingredients such as grass-fed butter or even a touch of homogenized milk for a beverage that will fill you up and keep you satisfied for hours.
• Add to hot tea for an energizing drink in the morning or a relaxing beverage later in the day. It’s your choice. Adding Organic MCT Oil helps make it a satisfying and healthy beverage.
• Blend with iced tea or ice coffee for a refreshing drink anytime.