Peet’s Coffee, Organic Alma De La Tierra, Dark Roast, K-Cup Pods, 60ct
- USD: $ 29.99
- Compatible With Keurig® 2.0 Brewers As Well As Other K-Cup® Brewers
- 60 Cups
- 100% Arabica Beans
- Artisan Roasted In Small Batches
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Alma de la Tierra means “Soul of the Earth” in Spanish. This Latin American blend is bright, clean, with delicate fruit sweetness and milk chocolate notes that characterize the organic coffees we are featuring. Bright, sweet and more approachable, tending to draw comments of “pure coffee flavor.”
- Flavor Notes: Bright, sweet citrus, subtle notes of chocolate, and smooth medium body.
- 100% Arabica Beans, artisan roasted in small batches
- Produced 100% at Peet’s Roasting Plant in Alameda, CA
- 60 Cups
USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC: To grow organic coffee is a commitment to environmental stewardship despite an inevitably smaller yield. Where conventional farming benefits from carefully formulated nutrients, organic farming is local and labor intensive, with resources like natural compost, fashioned on the farm. It’s more work to produce less coffee and we’re happy to support the extra effort. Enjoy this meticulously grown, deep-roasted coffee that is a bold dedication to flavor, farm, and future.