MyPurMist Handheld Steam Inhaler Bundle
- USD: $ 119.99
- This Item is Only Available Online at Costco.com
- 100% Natural, Drug Free
- Relieves Sinus Congestion, Cold and Allergy Symptoms
- Includes Steam Inhaler, 3 Adult Masks, 2 Scent Pads, 1 Hands Free Strap
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Mypurmist Handheld Steam Inhaler provides 100% natural, drug-free relief from allergies, sinus congestion and cold symptoms. Steam is a powerful natural decongestant recommended by doctors and Mypurmist is the ONLY handheld steam inhaler that you can use anywhere, anytime. Instant fine mist penetrates deep into your sinuses, nose and throat – washing away irritants and allergens for superb relief. It is direct and targeted humidification. Mypurmist sets a new standard for convenience, speed, and ease of use. Get the power of steam in your hands with Mypurmist.
EffectivePress ON and breathe in! Instant fine mist penetrates deep into your sinuses, nose, and throat for superb relief.
A recent study with more than 500 Mypurmist users showed:
- 94% of MyPurMist users saw an improvement in feeling congested or “stuffed up”.
- 90% of MyPurMist users saw a reduction in frequency of blowing their nose.
- 90% of MyPurMist users saw an improvement in nasal dryness/burning sensation.
- 92% of MyPurMist users saw an improvement in sinus discomfort and sinus congestion.
- 91% of MyPurMist users saw an improvement in their ability to breathe and woke up refreshed.
Mypurmist is 100% drug-free therapy. Steam is a doctor recommended natural decongestant that is great for the whole family. All that comes out of the mask of a Mypurmist inhaler is pure germ-free warm water vapor. No allergens, impurities, germs or drugs that can worsen your condition or make you drowsy. Just pure water vapor.
Mypurmist replaces tried and true steam showers, desktop steam devices and bowls of boiling water with a modern effective device in the palm of your hand. And one that you can use anywhere, anytime.
The must have natural remedy for your family’s congestion relief!
- 1 FDA-Cleared PARI Hydrate Ventilator Humidifier for Oxygen Therapy.
- 2 Harvard Medical School – Sinusitis: “One way or another, inhale steam three to four times a day.”
- 3 MayoClinic – Allergies: “…breathe in the steam from a warm shower to help loosen the mucus in your nose and clear your head of stuffiness.”
- 4 Kaiser Permanente – Colds and Flu: “Breathe warm, moist air from a steamy shower, a hot bath, a sink filled with hot (not boiling) water, or a humidifier.”
- 5 Cleveland Clinic – Sinusitis: “Chronic sinusitis. Warm moist air may alleviate sinus congestion. Using a vaporizer or inhaling steam from a pan of boiling water (removed from heat) may also help.”