MyPurMist Free Cordless Handheld Steam Inhaler Bundle
- USD: $ 139.99
- This Item is Only Available Online at Costco.com
- 100% Natural, Drug Free
- Relieves Sinus Congestion, Cold and Allergy Symptoms
- MyPurMist Free Steam Inhaler Includes Installed Hepa Filter, Adult Mask, 8 Ultrapure Sterile Water Refills, Scentpad, Travel Bag and Wall Charger
- Additional Items in Costco Bundle – 1 Adult Mask, 40 Ultrapure Sterile Water Refills and Hands Free Strap
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Everything you need to know in 60 seconds!
Cordless Mypurmist Free provides our unique ULTRAPURE ADVANTAGEInstant natural pure steam is generated by combining ultra purified and sterilized water with our patented Capillary Force Vaporizer (CFV) steam technology producing 99.9999% germ-free steam.2
The pure steam is cooled with air that first passes through a medical-grade HEPA filter to remove 99.97% of allergens, pollutants and other airborne impurities.
The result is therapeutic pure warm mist – effectively free from germs, allergens, irritants and pollutants. A level of purity that is only available with cordless Mypurmist Free.3
Mypurmist ultrapure sterile waterMypurmist water is sterile and ultrapure. When used with mypurmist, it provides pure warm therapeutic mist – free from allergens, germs, irritants and pollutants.
It is manufactured from a process where water is first distilled and then additionally purified through special filters and then sterilized to a purity and sterility conforming to United States Pharmacopeia (USP).
Every mypurmist water refill is packaged in a sealed container that provides protection, convenience and portability. Handy at home and easy to take with you.
Because of the special purity, Mypurmist ultrapure sterile water also ensures long-term performance of your device.
The Mypurmist Free Bundle
Watch the video
- 1 Retail Study, 2017. DData on file.
- 2 Based on 2 independent laboratory studies.
- 3 2017 Retail Survey. Data on file.
- 4 2017 Retail Study. Data on file.
- 5 Harvard Medical School – Sinusitis: “One way or another, inhale steam three to four times a day.”
- 6 MayoClinic – Allergies: “…breathe in the steam from a warm shower to help loosen the mucus in your nose and clear your head of stuffiness.”
- 7 Kaiser Permanente – Colds and Flu: “Breathe warm, moist air from a steamy shower, a hot bath, a sink filled with hot (not boiling) water, or a humidifier.”
- 8 Cleveland Clinic – Sinusitis: “Chronic sinusitis. Warm moist air may alleviate sinus congestion. Using a vaporizer or inhaling steam from a pan of boiling water (removed from heat) may also help.”