Kirkland Signature Nature’s Domain Organic Chicken & Pea Dog Food 30 lb.
- USD: $ 49.99
- Chicken and Pea
- USDA Organic
- Grain Free
- Omega Fatty Acids
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Kirkland Signature Nature’s Domain™ Organic Chicken & Pea Formula for Dogs is made with organic ingredients to provide your special adult dog with a complete and balanced food. Organic chicken is the No. 1 ingredient for great taste and excellent protein nutrition. Organic whole foods such as peas, lentils, garbanzo beans and sweet potatoes provide quality nutrients for overall health and vitality.
- Organic: This formula is Certified Organic and contains only the highest quality ingredients.
- Grain-free: This grain-free formula provides your adult dog with optimal nutrition for overall good health.
- Vegetables and Legumes: A blend of organic peas, lentils, garbanzo beans and sweet potatoes provides carbohydrates and fiber with the added benefit of phytonutrients.
- Omega Fatty Acid Blend: A blend of omega fatty acids works to help maintain healthy skin and a shiny coat.
Crude Protein 22.0% minimum
Crude Fat 12.0% minimum
Crude Fiber 5.50% maximum
Moisture 10.0% maximum
Zinc 200 mg/kg minimum
Selenium 0.3 mg/kg minimum
Vitamin E 150 IU/kg minimum
Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 2.5% minimum
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.4% minimum
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Weight Standard Measuring Cups/Day
- 5-10 lbs.: 2/3 – 1 cup per day
- 10-20 lbs.: 1 – 1 2/3 cup per day
- 20-30 lbs.: 1 2/3 – 2 1/3 cup per day
- 30-40 lbs.: 2 1/3 – 2 3/4 cup per day
- 40-60 lbs.: 2 3/4 – 3 3/4 cup per day
- 60-80 lbs.: 3 3/4 – 4 3/4 cup per day
- 80-100 lbs.: 4 3/4 – 5 2/3 cup per day
3,475 kcals/kg (336 kcals/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy
Changing your pet’s diet should be a gradual process. Start by adding a small amount of your pet’s new food with their current food, gradually increasing the new food amount and decreasing their current food amount at each feeding. Continue this method for approximately one week. For sensitive dogs, a more gradual change is beneficial, over a period of 10 to 14 days.
Remember to keep fresh water available to your pet at all times.
Organic chicken, organic peas, organic lentils, organic garbanzo beans, organic sweet potatoes, organic potatoes, organic canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), organic sunflower meal, organic canola meal, organic flaxseed, natural flavor, organic pea protein, calcium carbonate, choline chloride, taurine, organic kelp, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.