Kirkland Signature Mature Formula Chicken, Rice and Egg Dog Food 40 lb
- USD: $ 42.99
- Mature Dog Formula
- Chicken, Rice & Egg
- Glucosamine & Chondroitin
- Vitamin E, Selenium, Zinc & Active9™ Probiotics
- 40 Pounds
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Kirkland Signature Super Premium Mature Dog Chicken, Rice & Egg Formula is designed to meet the nutritional needs of your senior dog. Fresh chicken and egg make an ideal protein blend. Plus whole grain brown rice, the No. 1 carbohydrate ingredient in our Kirkland Signature™ Super Premium Mature Dog Chicken, Rice & Egg Formula, is a highly digestible carbohydrate source. This chicken formula is enhanced with probiotics for optimal digestive health and is enriched with garden vegetables, fruits and herbs.
- Ideal Protein Sources: This formula is made with fresh chicken as the number one ingredient. Chicken and egg proteins are highly digestible and ideal for your senior dog.
- Joint Management Nutrition: Contains added glucosamine and chondroitin to help support healthy joints
- Antioxidants: Guaranteed levels of vitamin E, selenium and zinc work together to support your dog’s healthy lifestyle.
- Omega Fatty Acid Nutrition: Contains omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids to help your dog maintain a shiny, healthy coat and a strong immune system.
Probiotics and natural prebiotic fiber from dried chicory root help maintain the proper balance of beneficial bacteria in your dog’s intestines. Active9™ Probiotics are developed from probiotic strains naturally found in the canine GI tract and processed under strict quality and safety standards to ensure purity. Each cup of food provides live, active cultures that help support healthy digestion and help your dog maintain an active lifestyle.
Chicken, chicken meal, whole grain brown rice, egg product, oatmeal, cracked pearled barley, ground white rice, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dried beet pulp, potatoes, natural chicken flavor, flaxseed, millet, fish meal, potassium chloride, choline chloride, glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulfate, carrots, peas, dried kelp, apples, cranberries, rosemary extract, parsley flake, dried chicory root, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, L-Carnitine, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D supplement, folic acid.
- Crude Protein 27% Minimum
- Crude Fat 12% Minimum
- Crude Fiber 3% Maximum
- Moisture 10% Maximum
- Calcium 0.9% Minimum
- Phosphorus 0.7% Minimum
- Sodium 0.25% Maximum
- Zinc 225 mg/kg Minimum
- Selenium 0.35 mg/kg Minimum
- Vitamin E 160 IU/kg Minimum
- L-Carnitine* 30 mg/kg Minimum
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 2.2% Minimum
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.4% Minimum
- Glucosamine* 750 mg/kg Minimum
- Chondroitin sulfate* 250 mg/kg Minimum
- Total Microorganisms* Not Less Than 1,000,000 CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium animalis, Lactobacillus reuteri)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
- 3,529 kcals/kg (330 kcals/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy
Remember to keep fresh water available to your pet at all times.
- Type of Pet Food: Senior Dogs