Bose Noise Cancelling Wireless Headphones
- USD: $ 229.99
- World-Class Noise Cancellation for Clear and Balance Sound at Any Volume
- Bluetooth® and NFC Pairing for Wireless Connectivity
- Up to 20-hour Battery Life Per Wireless Charge
- Noise-Rejecting Dual Microphone for Clear Phone Calls
- Includes Carrying Case, USB Cable and 3.5 mm Audio Cable
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Bose spent 40+ years of research in pursuit of the best noise cancellation in the world. Then they obsessed about making it wireless. They had one goal: seamlessly merge Bluetooth® with their renowned Acoustic Noise Cancelling technology without compromising on performance. The result: Bose Noise Cancelling Wireless Headphones.
- Industry-leading noise cancellation makes quiet sound quieter and music sound better
- Easy Bluetooth and NFC pairing with voice prompts for hassle-free wireless connections
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system for clear sound and voice pickup
- Designed using premium materials for comfortable, lightweight, all-day listening
- Volume-optimized EQ makes your music always sound its best, whether you turn it up on an airplane, or turn it down while at the office
- Up to 20 hours of wireless play time from a rechargeable lithium-ion battery; up to 40 hours of listening in wired mode
- Use with Bose Connect app to personalize your experience and manage paired devices
You turn them on, and noise fades away. Your favorite songs soar to new heights, sounding so rich and clear it’s like you’re hearing them for the first time. It’s music to your ears — but it’s not magic. It’s the precise arrangement of microphones inside and outside the earcups. It’s proprietary electronics that continuously measure, compare, and react to outside noises. And, it’s the electronics sending an equal and opposite signal to the earcups’ speakers to cancel those noises. You want fullness and clarity for your music, regardless of how loud it gets. That’s why our drivers feature volume-optimized EQ for optimized performance. All so you can enjoy the music you love — or the silence you need.
It’s thought that battery life suffers with wireless headphones. Bose changed that way of thinking by customizing the size and shape of their lithium ion battery to optimize the space available in the earcup — all without compromising fit or comfort. You can enjoy up to 20 hours on one charge while using the headphones wirelessly. The included audio cable also gives you up to 40 hours of wired play time.
Materials matter. That’s why the headband on the Bose noise cancelling wireless headphones isn’t just soft, it’s luxurious. Wrapped in Alcantara — the soft covering material found in many high-end cars — it provides a welcoming comfort designed for all-day listening. The earcups are manufactured from synthetic protein leather and are sealed to the frame with a silicone bead for passive noise cancelling.
When you want to take your music everywhere, you need headphones that are built to keep up. The Bose noise cancelling wireless headphones use glass-filled nylon that provides a lightweight feel but has a high level of durability. And, stainless steel is used for the headband spring and pivots to ensure the headphones are durable enough for everyday use.